Share The Keys/Parking
Hackettstown High School
- Program Description:
- Kean University, in partnership with the New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety and New Jersey State Police, developed Share the Keys, a research-based, data-driven orientation designed to reduce teen driver crash risks by increasing parental involvement. NJteenDriving is funded through the Division of Highway Traffic Safety. The program is designed to provide parents with information and resources on teen driving safety.
- Upcoming Events:
- See the next scheduled virtual classes below, please log on a few minutes early to ensure attendance, a parent/guardian must be present with the student. Please print this Share The Keys Resource Guide prior to the class:
- Share The Keys Resource Guide (English)
- Share The Keys Resource Guide (Spanish)
- Student Parking Application Information:
- If your child would like to apply for a parking permit for the 2020-2021 school year, is licensed and has already attended a Share The Keys class, please have the following at the time of application:
- 1. completed parking application
- 2. completed Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Program consent form
- 3. copy of the student's license
- 4. copy of the vehicle registration
- 5. Share The Keys card (unless attendance was virtual, in which case no card was given)
- 6. $25 cash or check made out to HHS (unless you've already paid $25 during the 19-20 school year, in which case you are receiving a credit for the year lost to distance learning).
- The forms needed can be found below, if you have any questions, please email Pam Levin at email@example.com
- Parking spots will be assigned in consecutive order, with distancing standards, according to cohort.