Share The Keys/Parking
- Program Description:
- Kean University, in partnership with the New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety and New Jersey State Police, developed Share the Keys, a research-based, data-driven orientation designed to reduce teen driver crash risks by increasing parental involvement. NJteenDriving is funded through the Division of Highway Traffic Safety. The program is designed to provide parents with information and resources on teen driving safety.
- Upcoming Events:
- See the next scheduled virtual classes below, attendance is required for ONE class only during your years at HHS.
- Please log on a few minutes early to ensure attendance, a parent/guardian must be present with the student. Please print this Share The Keys Resource Guide prior to the class:
- Share The Keys Resource Guide (English)
- Share The Keys Resource Guide (Spanish)
Location Time DateVirtual 6:00 - 7:00 pmSeptemberVirtual 6:00 - 7:00 pmTuesday 11/9/21
Student Parking Application Information:
- If your child would like to apply for a parking permit for the 2021-2022 school year, is licensed and has already attended a Share The Keys class, please have the following at the time of application:
- 1. Completed parking application (linked below)
- 2. Completed Random Drug & Alcohol Testing Program form (linked below)
- 3. Copy of the student's driver's license
- 4. Copy of the vehicle registration
- 5. Share The Keys card (if attendance was virtual, no card was given)
- 6. $25 cash, or check made out to HHS
- The forms needed can be found below, any questions, please email Pam Levin at email@example.com. Parking spots will be assigned in consecutive order.
*2021-2022 school year parking signup day is Wednesday 8/11/21 9:00-12:00*
Any subsequent signups can be scheduled by contacting Mrs. Levin at firstname.lastname@example.org