Announcements & Events
Seniors & Juniors- are you concerned about your college planning? What are my potential colleges & universities doing in the wake of the pandemic?
Requesting A Change To Your Schedule
- Students must begin the school year with the schedule posted on the Student & Parent Portals.
- Students may contact their guidance counselor via email to request a schedule change review.
- The schedule change request form must be attached to the email (pdf or photo) and can be found in the right hand column of this webpage under "Forms & Links".
- The form must be filled out completely -- including the parental information & signature.
- Paper forms will not be accepted in the guidance office.
- The guidance counselor will review your request.
- The guidance counselor will schedule a physical or virtual meeting if necessary.
- In order to maintain safe social distancing students must have an appointment to visit the guidance office. "Walk-ins" are not permitted.
- Counselors are required to maintain safe social distancing guidelines and may not add students to a cohort or class where all seats have been taken.
- Counselors are not permitted to change a student's cohort in order to make a schedule change work.
Financial Aid Night -- Tuesday, September 8th @ 7:00 PM
- New Changes to the Financial Aid Process
- Changes to the Federal loans
- State Financial Aid Changes
- The Impact of Early Decision and Early Action on Financial Aid
- New Deadlines for the College Process
Financial Aid Night Presentation