Due to Covid-19 the typical workflow for working papers has been adjusted. We now offer both in-person and virtual appointments. Executive Order No. 135 outlines new procedures that need to be followed for a student to get working papers. Below the new criteria is outlined in bullet form. If you would like to read further within the order, it is also attached (see page 8).
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Open the working paper link provided by the state. For Digital Copy of Working Papers, Click Here
2. Complete Section A. This can be accomplished by printing it out or completing it digitally. The document is writable so if you would like to do it digitally, just click and type.
3. Once Section A is complete, the application will need to be printed. DON'T FORGET YOUR PARENT'S SIGNATURE
4. To complete Section B, you will need to make arrangements with your future employer. Your future employer is responsible for completing and signing this section.
5. Section C should be completed by your personal physician or school nurse. If you have a physical on file, contact Mrs. Allison Millian firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sign your name and date it on Section F over Signature of Minor.
7. Once sections A, B, & C are completed and your signature is in section F, you must email or call the main office secretary, Mrs. Ruby Best email@example.com. She will contact you to schedule an appointment to finalize the paperwork. The appointment can be a video conference if requested. During the appointment, she will verify proof of age and go over the remaining steps for completing the paperwork. It is recommended your parent be part of the process.