22-23 Scheduling Information & Forms
Requesting A Change To Your Schedule
- Students must begin the school year with the schedule posted on the Student & Parent Portals.
- Students may contact their guidance counselor via email to request a schedule change review.
- The schedule change request form must be attached to the email (pdf or photo) and can be found in the right hand column of this webpage.
- The form must be filled out completely -- including the parental information & signature.
- The completed form can be emailed to your counselor or dropped off in the guidance office.
With all that in mind, please be assured that we will do everything possible to get our students the best schedule possible under the circumstances.
High School Graduation Requirements
NJSLA Graduation Requirement Documentation:
The most up to date information about the NJSLA and its place as a graduation requirement can be found at: www.state.nj.us/education/assessment. The following document, which outlines the requirements for existing and incoming students, is available on the state website under Graduation Requirements / Summary of high school graduation requirements.
8th Grade Scheduling Information & Forms
Are you an 8th grade student or parent looking for information on scheduling for High School? You can either follow the link below or navigate over to the Scheduling & School Profile page.
SCHEDULE CHANGE FORM