Guidance Services in the Event of an Extended Closure
While school may be closed, Guidance services are still available to students.
In the following section you'll find information about how to contact your counselor. Additionally, please access the other web pages for normally used links and information.
If you are having an emergency then please contact 911 immediately.
Email is the primary source of communication that the department will be utilizing.
- Counselors will be monitoring their email regularly during the working day.
- Counselors will utilize school emails for students.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted by email entered in Realtime.
A slower means of contacting the counselor is by leaving a brief message on the school voicemail. Be sure to speak slowly and clearly. Leaving an email adress on the voicemail will be incredibly helpful.
- Counselors will check voicemail once daily and respond via email.
- Counselors do not have access to school phones when working from home.
- Counselors have been directed not to contact families using their private cell phones.
|Guy Jorstad, Director||908-852-8150 x2233||[email protected]|
|Pam Willson, Secretary||908-852-8150 x2230||[email protected]|
|Laurie Cardell, High School Counselor||908-852-8150 x2234||[email protected]|
|Michael Lamison, High School Counselor||908-852-8150 x2236||[email protected]|
|Kathy Schuma, High School Counselor||908-852-8150 x2245||[email protected]|
|Jennifer Spuckes, High School SAC, HIB (and Spanish speaking)||908-852-8150 x2232||[email protected]|
|Jessica Luteran, Middle School Counselor||908-852-8554 x3231||[email protected]|
|WILLOW GROVE ELEMENTARY|
|Aspasia Verpeut, Willow Grove Counselor||908-852-2805 x4224||[email protected]|
|HATCHERY HILL ELEMENTARY|
|Please contact Marie Griffin, Principal||908-852-8550||[email protected]|