VHS Learning at Hackettstown HS
VHS Learning at Hackettstown High School
Hackettstown High School has partnered with VHS Learning, a nonprofit that provides world-class online programs to students and schools everywhere, for over a decade.
About VHS Learning
VHS Learning was the first in the nation to provide online classes for high school students and connect them to teachers and other students around the world. VHS Learning offers schools the ability to expand their catalogs and offer classes for which there may be limited demand since the school does not need to fill the classes.
How does it work?
- Each class is led by a teacher and consists of students from around the world giving students the opportunity to work with a diverse group of peers.
- Classes average 21 students to maximize student-to-student and teacher-to-student interaction.
- Classes are fast paced and have weekly due dates for assignments, group work and discussion posts.
- Students can access their course work anywhere they have internet access and are not required to log in at a certain time each day.
- Classes include group projects, interactive lessons, and group discussions and give every student a chance to participate and be heard in class.
- Hackettstown High School will grant credit to students who successfully complete VHS Learning classes.
To learn more about a week in the life of a VHS Learning student, click here: https://vhslearning.org/students. If you would like to register for a VHS Learning course, please see your Guidance Counselor.
For additional information:
- View Catalog
- For Parents
- For Students
- Accreditation and NCAA Approval
- Advanced Placement
- College & Career Pathways
- Credit Recovery
- Summer School
2023-24 VHS Eligibility and Enrollment Form